Monday, April 09, 2012

Spring has Sprung and there is lots here on the horizon...


Its Monday and Easter has now come and gone! It was a busy week for me here at living life...naturally! I had so much fun putting together all of the posts for the Easter holidays including craft projects, a lovely brunch menu and some great recipes for Green Thursday and Good Friday.

Life moves forward and in the spirit of spring and new things on the rise, I want to let you in on some of the great plans I have for my blog over the next few weeks - well, I won't exactly let the cat out of the bag, but I'll give you a few hints...First, I am really excited about a great project I have been planning out for quite some time now...it involves recycling, which I am a HUGE proponent of... I have managed to put a plan together in conjunction with some of my favourite design suppliers to re-use some of their product, that would normally go straight to the landfill! I can't even tell you how thrilled I am to have this opportunity and I just can't wait to share it with you...but I can't - well not yet...Soooorrrreeeeeey!

What I will elaborate on is that I have many more fantastic healthy recipes coming your way including a special tribute to spring veggies - think artichokes, asparagus, avocado, celeriac, fennel, fiddleheads - yes, fiddleheads! mustard greens, radishes, vidalia onions and watercress...

In addition, I am helping my brother and sister-in-law with their kitchen renovation and I thought I would take you along for a visit to their home and show you how they have been creating wondrous meals in their make-shift kitchen using a hot plate, a microwave oven and a BBQ...

Ok ,there is so much more I could share with you right here, right now, but I have to button my lip (or stifle my typing fingers...) because I could so easily get ahead of myself and give it all away...speaking of which - AHA!
You got it! April will include a great give-away right here on my blog ( I have a fantastic gift package that will go to one lucky viewer...).

So stay tuned, or come back and visit often and see what April has in store for you here at living life...naturally!

No comments:

Post a Comment